someone knows?

rina24

Forelsket i forumet
hi

wondering if someone knows..my daughter is 1week and 4 days old and she is losing skin[&:]..on her arms,stomach and feet.

is that normal???

yes, it`s normal!!! use babyoil  or lotion on wet skin.it will be gone after a few weeks!![:)]

ORIGINAL: lillemolla

yes, it`s normal!!! use babyoil  or lotion on wet skin.it will be gone after a few weeks!![:)]

thank you for the answer

its just my mother saying so many things..[:@]
that its not normal..and that the baby hikker too much-its not normal..and so on..so im starting to worry too..getting crazy[&:]

Our little prince also had VERY dry skin and was losing skin the first weeks of his life. I tried oil etc. nothing worked, but then someone told me to try HTH-lotion (35,- in regular grocery-stores) its without perfume, easy to apply  and it WORKES. Now we use whenever he gets rash, dry skin etc. Good luck, and enjoy the summer.

From Vesla 

ORIGINAL: Vesela

Our little prince also had VERY dry skin and was losing skin the first weeks of his life. I tried oil etc. nothing worked, but then someone told me to try HTH-lotion (35,- in regular grocery-stores) its without perfume, easy to apply  and it WORKES. Now we use whenever he gets rash, dry skin etc. Good luck, and enjoy the summer.

From Vesla 

thanks ,same to u
now everything is much better[:D]
i bought babyoil..it worked for us[;)]

Yes we have the same problem.. I was in doctor and he told it was normal..

Back
Topp