Daglige "missions" i juleforeberedelsene - Bli med da vel!

hiv deg absolutt med, fra fredag tenker jeg at jeg poster super-missions også for dem som begynner sent :)

All kredit til flylady.net altså!!

Mine varsler ramlet ut.

Men vi skal ikke ha måltider her hjemme, så slipper den biten. Juletreet ble henta på søndag, for det har stått hos mine foreldre(ja, plastikk pga allergi og har hatt det i snart 10år så var verdt pengene!!) og plastikkjulekuler er innkjøpt :( Noen ting er smart å gjøre med 1åring i hus :p

Ingen måltider hjemme gjør det enklere ja.

Vi har to eller tre måltider med gjester i jula.

Nå har jeg gjort noe som ikke var noe mission men rett og slett noe fra min liste, jeg har laget syltaflesk (sylte/sylterull) dvs, det ligger i kjøleskapet så krydderet for sette seg nå til i morgen. Så skal jeg koke det og presse det og legge det i saltlake så det er ikke klart før over helga en gang.

Og siden det er rundt 2,5 kg tungt kan vi trygt prøvesmake litt i starten av desember.

Men da ble det såpass sent at å ordne kalendergaver tar jeg i morgen og fredag.

Mission #18: Toy Box Diving!
18.jpg

Dear Friends,

Today is Anti-Procrastination Day!

We are diving into the Toy Box today! Today is the day for those of you with children, to take 15 minutes to fling through the toy box to get rid of broken toys, toys with missing pieces, puzzles with missing pieces and games with missing pieces. It is time to let them go! Fling, Fling and Fling some more. By the way, you can add this into your 27 fling boogie!

If you do not have children's toys to go through, you are to toss, toss and toss some more of those catalogs and magazines that have piled up. Once again, these items count for a 27 fling boogie!

Happy Flinging!

Denne kjenner jeg at muligens blit prokastinert til neste år for min del

At det trengs? Helt klart. At jeg tar meg tid til det før jul? Svært usikkert. Tvilsomt.

Status pr 29/11
1:done
2:done
3: lokalisert i kjellerboden, tas frem en av de neste dagne
4:done
5:ikke aktuell/ok
6:done
7: done.
8: Done.
9: Done
10: ikke aktuelt/ok.
11: Clean and fling, får prøve meg på en sånn runde i dag
12: Fikk akkurat beskjed fra mamma om å flytt middagen fra 27.12 til 26.12 likevel, må ellers planlegge hvilken dag jeg evt skal invitere min bror med familie, men da må både vi og de vite når noen må jobbe, så det tar jeg litt senere for mannen min vet ikke det enda
13: Gjenstår litt desverre. Må få bestilt til min svigerinne. HAster snart, ikke glem!
14: Utsetter videre julehandel i hovedsak til desember for å spre det på ulike regninger
15: Ikke aktuell
16: Clean and fling. Jeg trenger noen doble sånne runder...
17: planlegge videre rundt måltider. Egentlig ganske grei kontroll
18: Rydde lekekasser og kaste? Utgår trolig. Burde tatt det

Rydda og kasta/ga bort masse leker for 1mnd siden - check

I dag baker jeg krumkaker, berlinerkranser og sandnøtter :) vet ikke hvilken dag jeg utfører nå :p må få lagd meg sånn liste å ha her i tråden

Ja nei, skjer ikke i dag i alle fall :p så denne nå og skal på jobb om en time, såe....

Mission #19: Holiday Food Shopping List!
19.jpg

Dear Friends,

Today is Errand Day!!!

Today is the day to get all of your non-perishables for the Holidays! Look over your meal plans and menus to form a grocery list.

Break that grocery list down into perishable and non-perishable items. For today try to tackle all of the non-perishable things that you can. This means the canned goods, box goods, paper goods, etc. Get all of these items taken care of and out of the way. You will feel so good to know that you have these things ahead of time and this allows you time if you forget to pick something up.

We are making sure that we FLY through the holidays one babystep at a time!!!

Ingen dum ide, men jeg har bare tid til en kjapp handling på vei mellom jobb og bhg i dag, så denne tror jeg må vente til over helga. Denne helga TRENGER jeg en alvorlig handlerunde egentlig, det står ting på lista som ikke finnes på Kiwi, men jeg ser ikke når jeg skal få tid til det.

Det er dessuten på tide, ikke minst for de nykommerene jeg håper vi får med oss fremover, å kjøre i gang super cruising missions.

De opprinnelige gavene er ment for "å bli ferdig før desember" sånn bortsett fra at vi startet tre uker for sent og derfor kommer til å holde på frem til jul omtrent.

Men super-missions er for dem som begynner nå. (eller, hun har vel komme til dag 5 i dag tror jeg, men vi begynner nå, vi har nemlig med helgene også, det har ikke flylady, men for dem av oss som ikke er helt der at helgene er fri enda, så er det i helgene vifår gjort en del...)

Og her kommer den første:
Today's Holiday Cruising Mission
Super Cruising Mission #1: Decorate something in your home
31.jpg

Dear Friends:

We are gearing up to take this Cruise through the Holidays to a new level! It is time for all of us to get ready! If you are currently celebrating your Holiday or getting ready in a few weeks, come aboard and get moving!

Because we will not get through all of the Zones before some of the holidays this month, we are going to have missions that will take us outside of our current zones to maintain, pamper ourselves and decorate! We are FLYing!!

Your mission for today is to spend 15 minutes decorating something in your home. It could be some lights around the entrance area, a wreath, whatever. Don't overwhelm yourself and drag every decoration you own out, just select a few special items and start your decorations. You may have already started this and that is great. If you have managed to get all of your decorations up already, then take a few moments to put away the boxes and "stuff" that seems to pile up from the decorations. Get the boxes put away and ready for when you will need to bring them out again in a few weeks to put the decorations away. This makes the Holiday clean up so much easier!! Have fun! We are Super Cruising through the Holidays!!

Og denne skal jeg faktisk klare i dag (Muligens derfor jeg starter denne listn i dag? ;) )

Jeg skal dekorere noe i huset mitt, ja det skal jeg. Jeg skal henge opp julekalenderene, som er tre fine julebilder, med 24 tinger rundt med nummer på, og jeg må få på gavene på dem. Aller helst skal mannen få opp belysningen ute,jeg skal få på julevoksduk og jeg sal drømme om å få tid til gardinene, men det er tidligst i morgen, for de der gavene på kalenderene... de på på plass, så i dag er det kalenderene, men jeg skal pynte til advent i morgen med lilla og sånn

Sara sin Status pr 30/11
Missions:
1:done
2:done
3: done
4:done
5:ikke aktuell/ok
6:done
7: done.
8: Done.
9: Done
10: ikke aktuelt/ok.
11: Clean and fling, får prøve meg på en sånn runde i dag
12: Fikk akkurat beskjed fra mamma om å flytt middagen fra 27.12 til 26.12 likevel, må ellers planlegge hvilken dag jeg evt skal invitere min bror med familie, men da må både vi og de vite når noen må jobbe, så det tar jeg litt senere for mannen min vet ikke det enda
13: Gjenstår litt desverre. Må få bestilt til min svigerinne. HAster snart, ikke glem!
14: Utsetter videre julehandel i hovedsak til desember for å spre det på ulike regninger
15: Ikke aktuell
16: Clean and fling. Jeg trenger noen doble sånne runder...
17: planlegge videre rundt måltider. Egentlig ganske grei kontroll
18: Rydde lekekasser og kaste? Utgår trolig. Burde tatt det
19: Handle til jul må nok praktisk og økonomisk vente til over helga

Super missons:
1: Decotate: skal prøve på den i kveld ja, og mer i morgen.

Hektisk helg så jeg glemte det helt, men her kommer de, og status fra meg tilslutt.

Det er Desember så nå går vi inn i innspurten!

Lørdag
Mission #20: Reviewing the Gift List!
20.jpg

Dear Friends,

Today is desk day.

For today you are to check your Holiday Control Journal to review your gift list. You need to check over it to make sure that you haven't forgotten anyone and to check your budget.

Look over these and take a moment to be proud of yourself for FLYing through the holidays one babystep at a time!!! We are so proud of all of you!

Ok, budsjett-delen dropper jeg, og jeg har listen over HVEM, men jeg har ikke komplett HVA enda så det får jeg jobbe med

Super Cruising Mission #2: Checking the Linen Closet
32.jpg

Dear Friends,

Today is the day to dive into your linen closet for 15 minutes. Put away all the Thanksgiving linens and make sure that you have sheets and blankets ready for any guests that you will be having for the holidays. This is really easy if you just cleaned up from Thanksgiving. Get any table linens ready for your Holiday meals and also make sure that you have plenty of dish towels and bath towels laundered and ready to go. Set that timer! We are FLYing!!! Make a list if you need to purchase anything new.

Og, thanksgiving har jeg jo ikke feiret, men å sørge for rene duker og ikke minst sengetøy er høyaktuelt.

Søndag:
Mission #21: Toss the trash as soon as you see it!
21.jpg

Dear Friends,

If you have been following our Holiday Cruising Plan then you know today is Clean and Fling day! This means as you are doing your Weekly Home Blessing, you are to fling as you go.

As you find yourself in each room, have a little bag with you (the plastic grocery bags are fine) and when you see something that needs to be tossed, TOSS IT!! Don't skip it and think you will get back to it, simply grab it and toss it in your bag. This means anything that is trash! There are always things laying around that need to be tossed but we are so used to seeing them around we don't think to toss them. We are going to be decluttered and soaring through the holidays!!

Super Cruising Mission #3: Clean and Fling
33.jpg

Dear Friends,

We are ready to kick off the FLYing through the Holidays Cruise!

Your first assignment is a Clean and Fling Mission! When doing your Weekly Home Blessing today grab a small trash bag or one of those plastic grocery bags, make friends with it as you are going to carry it through your weekly home blessing. As you enter each room when you see anything that needs to be tossed just fling it into your bag. It is amazing how much stuff we have laying around that can be tossed that we just don't take care of and before you know it a hot spot is flaring up!

Don't think too hard or obsess over this, just fling, fling and fling some more. Give yourself bonus points if you fill the bag up!! LOL!!

Have fun and remember we are FLYing!

Ok, her ble det to av samme på en måte. Dette er så helt klart absolutt noe som står på min plan i dag!

Mandag:

Mission #22: Plan and Play!
22.jpg

Dear Friends,

Today is Plan and Play Day! You need to review your gift list and see what items you still need to pick up and what things need to be mailed. NOW is the time to get these items taken care of. I am the worst at mailing things on time to those far away friends and relatives. Take time out today to really look at your gift list and make sure that those that need to be mailed get taken care of. Look ahead to errand day and see what items you can arrange to pick up. If you still need to place online orders, catalog orders or mail orders, you need to get a list together and then check them off as you get them accomplished. You don't want to miss out on items that you really wanted to give this year because they are out of stock, because you waited to long.

Now that we have talked about the Planning part of our day, what about the Play part? For today make sure you take time out just for yourself. This could mean that you go to your bedrooom and shut the door for 15 minutes and read, it could mean you have lunch with a friend. It does not matter what you do as long as you take some time out just for yourself to play!

Jeg trenger definitivt å få bestilt et par gaver, så jeg har satt på påminnelse-alarm på telefonen etter ungenes leggetid i dag for å få tatt hånd om det

Super Cruising Mission #4: Hair Appointments!
34.jpg

Dear Friends,

I informed all of you Saturday that we are into Super Cruise mode for the Holidays. We will be decorating, cleaning outside of our Zones and pampering ourselves!

Your mission for today is to make any appointments that need to be made for the holidays.

Do you need a hair cut, a manicure, do you have dry cleaning that needs to be taken in, do you need to schedule a vet or kennel appointment, do you need to make hotel reservations, do you need a doctor or dentist appointment, and also for your children and/or spouse? These are all things that we have a tendency to put off until tomorrow and yet when tomorrow comes we say "I'll get to it tomorrow" TODAY is the day. You will be surprised at what little time it actually takes to make these calls when you are finished! You can FLY! You can do this! Have fun and be proud of yourself for being a part of the Super Cruise through the Holidays!

Jeg har klippet håret, rensing og veterinær og hotell er ikke aktuelt, mellomste skal til legen i morgen og jeg og mannen er LONG OVERDUE for tannlege men det pririterer vi ikke nå før jul det får bli til våren, det er allerede et pr år sdien vi burde ordet det så noen mnd fra etter til...
Muligens burde jeg ordnet en legetime, men vi får se. Føler jeg har ganske god kontroll på denne.

Det ble mye på en gang, håper ikke de få som henger med enda faller av. JEg kan ta en pause om det tregns

Mission #23: Anti-Procrastination Day - Cards!
23.jpg

Dear Friends,

As always, Wednesdays are Anti-Procrastination Day!

Today is the day to break out those Holiday cards that was part of an earlier Mission and go through them to decide which ones you will use this year. If you all are anything like me you have loads and loads of cards that you have saved from year to year that were leftovers.

You know how you buy a box of 20, only use 17, so you have three left over and they get tossed into a box and each year they multiply. There have been three different years that I did not have to buy ANY Holiday cards because I had plenty! Go through these cards and pull out the ones that you are going to use this year and just for today address 5 of them.

Each day address 5 cards and keep doing this until you are finished. You will love the feeling of ease and relief of having your holiday cards ready before Thanksgiving!! If you are going to send a family holiday letter included in your cards, you need to start working on it NOW. Do not put off addressing your cards because your letter hasn't been started or is not perfect. Do not put yourself through the stress of the perfect holiday card and letter. We get so caught up in the magazine look of picture perfect that we lose ourselves in trying to compete.

That is not the point of holiday cards or letters. They are to wish happiness and share some news of the past year. You are not keeping up with the "Jones'" you are FLYing!!

Ikke aktuell for meg, vi lager julekort med bilde.

Super Cruising Mission #5: Fling out the Fridge!
35.jpg

Dear Friends,

It is anti-procrastination day!!! We are cruising ahead and gearing up for the Holidays!!!

Today is the day to toss out the leftovers from the refrigerator!! It is time to toss the potential science projects and wipe down the shelves. Toss those 3/4 empty condiments and the packets of condiments from the fast food restaurants! We all have them LOL!!!

Turn on some Holiday music, set your timer and fling out the fridge!!
DENNE kan være en god ide for meg i dag!

Oi, ikke vært innom bv på noen dager, var plutselig mye å gjøre :p hopper glatt over haha :lol:

Hopper glatt over en del jeg også.
. Jeg har min egen masterplan for dagene frem til jul for å få tatt hele huset. Og det tilsa yttergangen i går og kjellergangen i dag.

Mission #24: Errand Day!
24.jpg

Dear Friends,

Today is errand day and I bet you know what is coming! I have issued you missions this week that have to do with things that need to be mailed: Packages and Cards. While doing your errands you need to make sure you have your mailing supplies ready. This means stamps for your cards, boxes, markers and mailing paper if needed.

When it is time to mail those holiday cards you will be thanking me for making you buy those stamps early!! Don't forget on your grocery store run to pick up any items that you can off of your meal plan and menus list for the Holidays.

Each time you make a trip to the grocery store look over your holiday planner and see what items you can take care of. This will really help you out when you get closer to the holidays and find that you don't have to run out to do a mad dash through the grocery store where you overspend and exhaust yourself. We are FLYing not dashing!

Back
Topp